Thursday, April 5, 2012

Week #1 Post - Discussions and Topics



Welcome to Blogger Evan, Nick, Abhi and James! Now we officially have a Google hangout! It's probably not a good start to our day knowing that Abhi and Evan may bail on us around drop week but hopefully they will not give up on us! (Please do NOT do that!)


Now it's important that we actually discuss something here, so I'm going to go ahead and say something.


Today we decided as a group that it would be best if we did a High School Learning Environment. Now I know that is for certain, however what exactly are we going to do with this High School Learning Environment now? Measure battery life? Use different light sources? Simulate weather environments? Who knows!? On behalf of Nick Ross I like the idea of manipulating whatever data we decide to find with LabVIEW. I don't where this is going to go but I'm sure the 5 of us will figure it out in the coming weeks.


Thanks to whoever pointed out that this is going to be a playground. Because I agree. Let's have fun with this and get an A+!

No comments:

Post a Comment